Laptop DC Power Jack Repair and ReplacementDon't Replace It! - Fix It!
Repair My DC Jack provides component-level service including motherboard replacement, LCD & DC jack replacement, and Full Diagnostic testing. Repair My DC Power Jack Laptop Repair, Repair My Dc Jack provides a power jack repair service for a flat rate fee of $75.00 that includes Parts and Labor. We use the Latest Technology to replace your DC Power Jack and Laptop Repair.
DC Power Jack Charging Port Failure Symptoms Below:
- Broken DC Jack Laptop Charging Port – Cracked or Broken End
- Bent tip of laptop DC jack
- DC jack won’t connect (not connected)
- Liquid Spilled near the laptop DC jack area
- Broken DC Jack – How to know if the DC jack is not working properly
- If you have these above DC power Jack Replacement Needed.
There are a few ways to check if your DC jack is not working properly or broken. First, it is important to understand that laptops are very fragile especially the inside and outer DC jack contact points. You can usually bet that unless you have always been extremely careful when plugging it in out there is going to be some wear and tear on your unit.
You will know the DC jack is not working properly if:
- The laptop has no power at all
- You have to Wiggle the Cord or tape it to get the laptop to charge.
- The laptop only functions when holding the DC plug in a specific direction (plug may seem loose)
- The laptop will only run on the battery (no juice is getting through the DC jack)
- The laptop battery will not charge up
- The laptop intermittently switches from battery power to DC
- The laptop shuts down all of a sudden for no reason
- Sparks fly out the back of the laptop when plug in the DC jack
- Burning Smell from the DC Power Jack Area
- Laptop charging port broken
Laptop Repair Manufactures that we Replace DC Power Jacks on:
- Acer TravelMate, Extensa, Aspire
- Asus Asus Eee, Zenbook, ROG
- Dell Inspiron, Latitude, Precision, Studio, Vostro, XPS, Studio XPS, Alienware
- Hewlett-Packard HP Pavilion, HP Omnibook, HP Elitebook, HP Envy
- Lenovo ThinkPad, IdeaPad, 3000 series
- Sony Viao
- Razer – Blade
- Everex CloudBook, gBook